PDF document does not look the same as my Word document
j***@gmail.com
2020-07-29 23:52:08 UTC
This very subject has been covered in the FAQs since their inception. That is why they are called FAQs.
Smart ass.
Janet Gerhardt
2022-03-08 18:33:33 UTC
This very subject has been covered in the FAQs since their inception. That is why they are called FAQs.
FYI this is hard to find in the FAQs a google search was much easier. I had the same issue finding answers.
Rude.
Rachel Strickland
2023-06-03 18:39:54 UTC
This very subject has been covered in the FAQs since their inception. That is why they are called FAQs.
Dude u wrote this in 2003!!!!! this does not work anymore
Pannavich Hsieh
2023-07-09 17:13:47 UTC
This thing has been the problem since 2003, the year I was born. 20 years later, this problem is still with us and cannot be solved even in the Word app in iPad T^T
Jeff Shrek
2024-01-04 23:59:11 UTC
The best solution I found for this, is to use Adobe's free online converter.

So save your Word doc with the layout that you want, and then go here:
https://www.adobe.com/acrobat/online/word-to-pdf.html

When you use their tool, the PDF will have the same layout that you had in your Word document.