how to change comment text color and font?
Anthony B
2008-02-28 20:34:21 UTC
How do we change comment text color and fonts?

We use the tools, comments & markup, insert text box tool.
Is there better method to insert a lots of text into pdf file.

We are using Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional.
Our systems are Dell running Vista Ultimate 32 bits.
a***@gmail.com
Select the commented text. Then press CTRL + 'E'
s***@gmail.com
THANK YOU. Never would've found that answer otherwise.
k***@irchiver.com
Cool trik.. Saved in my "Trick folder" :)
r***@gmail.com
thanks a lot
f***@gmail.com
Thanks. It was really helpful.
p***@gmail.com
Thank you genious
p***@gmail.com
2014-11-14 21:20:46 UTC
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
t***@gmail.com
2015-01-10 09:39:50 UTC
I found tons of articles talking about this and get nothing from them.
you just made my day with CTRL + "E"
thanks
m***@gmail.com
great buddy its working :)
a***@gmail.com
2020-05-25 17:06:49 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony B
How do we change comment text color and fonts?
We use the tools, comments & markup, insert text box tool.
Is there better method to insert a lots of text into pdf file.
We are using Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional.
Our systems are Dell running Vista Ultimate 32 bits.
Select the commented text. Then press CTRL + 'E
Thank you! It still works!

h***@gmail.com
tank you the answer was perfect
d***@foilwyatt.com
you rock. Thanks
d***@gmail.com
Nope...doesn't work for me
s***@gmail.com
Thanks for the tip. I was going mad!!
c***@gmail.com
What I wanna know is, how did you figure that out? Is there a menu for it somewhere else? It's crazy that we'd have to come to a forum to find a command.
r***@gmail.com
Works perfectly, Thank You. I also found I could drag the "Text Style" tool up to my tool bar and attach it. This keeps it visible and activates it as you select text. No need to press "Ctrl-E" every time.
l***@gmail.com
Ha ha ha, Adobe! How was I supposed to know?
r***@gmail.com
Thanks for the Hint. Great save
b***@gmail.com
Thanks , its works
a***@gmail.com
Nope! Did not work. Highlighted the text, CTRL+E - a little box pops up to tell me who the author is (me). That is all. Nope! Did not work. Quite a screw up.
a***@gmail.com
This does not work to change text color inside a commenting bubble. It only works to change the properties of the commenting bubble or line, etc itself. I think people are asking how to change the format of text within a comment bubble to a color or make it bold. I am using Acrobat XI.
f***@gmail.com
Here's a pain-in-the-a** work around. Go into WordPad, type in the text you need, change all the formatting to whatever you need/desire, then copy this and paste in into the text box in Adobe PDF Reader (or I suppose whatever Adobe programm is giving you grief). Gets the results, takes a bit longer.
c***@gmail.com
2019-10-29 19:25:36 UTC
Post by f***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony B
How do we change comment text color and fonts?
We use the tools, comments & markup, insert text box tool.
Is there better method to insert a lots of text into pdf file.
We are using Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional.
Our systems are Dell running Vista Ultimate 32 bits.
Here's a pain-in-the-a** work around. Go into WordPad, type in the text you need, change all the formatting to whatever you need/desire, then copy this and paste in into the text box in Adobe PDF Reader (or I suppose whatever Adobe programm is giving you grief). Gets the results, takes a bit longer.
How canI do a color change to my type in my business review using a Mac?