Multiple Page Sizes in Single PDF File
Elias
2017-02-26 16:32:26 UTC
I have several files (each 1000-plus pages) with mixed letter and
tabloid pages. Is there a way to identify only tabloid pages so I can
print them for later insertion into the finished document?

I am using Win 10, with a Brother MFC-6490CW printer which has both a
letter and a tabloid tray. The default paper size is letter. Trying
to print using Autoselect for the paper source doesn't seem to work. I
get tabloid size prints on multiple sheets of letter paper.

Thanks.
Elias
2017-02-26 16:39:21 UTC
Post by Elias
I have several files (each 1000-plus pages) with mixed letter and
tabloid pages. Is there a way to identify only tabloid pages so I can
print them for later insertion into the finished document?
I am using Win 10, with a Brother MFC-6490CW printer which has both a
letter and a tabloid tray. The default paper size is letter. Trying
to print using Autoselect for the paper source doesn't seem to work. I
get tabloid size prints on multiple sheets of letter paper.
Thanks.
Forgot to mention I am using Acrobat XI. Sorry.